GIGABYTE introduced the new ZOTAC ZBOX CI622 Nano barebone fanless miniPC, which was launched on Amazon for $400 with a 15W dual core Intel Core i3-10110U Comet Lake processor.
ZOTAC ZBOX CI622 Nano Specifications
- SoC is a dual core / quad core Intel Core i3-10110U @ 2.1GHz / 4.1GHz (Turbo) processor with Intel UHD Graphics ; 15W TDP
- RAM – 2x DDR4-266/2400 SODIMM slots up to 32 GB
Storage – 1x 2.5 inch SATA (6.0 Gbps) SSD / HDD slot, 3-in-1 card reader SD / SDHC / SDXC
- Video Edition – HDMI 2.0 to 3840×2160 @ 60 Hz
- DisplayPort 1.2 to 4096×2160 @ 60 Hz
Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm microphone input, bit stream lossless through HDMI
- Networking capabilities – two Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5 with external antenna
- USB – 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1x USB 3.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports
- Various – Kensington Lock Support, LED Status Indicators for Power, HDD, WiFi
- Feeding – 19 V DC(65 W)
- Dimensions – 204 x 129 x 68 mm
The mini-PC comes with a WiFi antenna, 65W power adapter, VESA mount, USB flash drive with OS drivers, warranty card, user manual and quick install guide. There is no operating system pre-installed because it is a barebone system, which means that you will have to buy the RAM and storage separately and then install your own preferred operating system. The company only mentions Windows 10 as supported, so Linux will need to be tested first.
The company also has a model that is based on a quad-core Intel Core i7-10510U processor called ZBOX CI662 Nano, but it is not yet available on Amazon. More information can be found on the ZBOX C-series product page.