As a student, you might flirt with a MacBook of the newer generation, but I would have to spend the next four months for such a device; this was out of the question for me. The LincPlus device makes a good impression at first sight and offers practically everything you need for a reasonable work.
Looks and design: Really a nice device; especially the combination of a dark metal case reminds me quite strongly of a MacBook without appearing as a cheap plagiarism. It is really well made; my old Lenovo, which costs about twice as much, looks a bit shabby.
Performance: Most of the time I only need the browser and the most important office applications; the device is suitable for this! It boots quickly, starts the just mentioned applications pleasantly fast and can be operated perfectly; hardcore gamers will probably go away empty handed, but I think you can’t expect anything else in this price range. You also have to take into account that the processor doesn’t need a fan; that’s a big plus for me, at least.
– Wifi works great; I could immediately connect to our FritzBox.
– The keyboard is OK; I couldn’t find a faulty key.
– The touchpad is nice and big; both keys work fine for me. Of course, you have to press the right keyboard adequately and in the right place; but (so far) it works perfectly.
– The display is very bright and sharp; I am satisfied with it (FullHD pays off)
– The memory is a bit tight with 32 GB, but can be expanded without problems (I haven’t tried it yet, though). The advantage is that there is an “extra slot” on the bottom, which you can simply screw on and insert the SSD. For people like me, who have no idea how to disassemble a laptop to get to the memory, a fine thing.
1. Windows laptop - The LincPlus P1 laptop is based on latest Intel Celeron Gemini Lake N4000 processor. Windows 10 and trial version Microsoft Office installed.
2. Lightweight ultrabook - Slim and lightweight metal casing coupled with a full-sized QWERTY keyboard for a range of practical applications such as study, family use, business and entertainment.
3. Wifi notebook - Built in internal Dual band 2.4G+5G Wifi, enabling a connection that is more Stable and faster than single 2.4G.
4. Full HD laptops - 1920x1080 Full HD resolution display offers high-quality and clear HD images.
5. Powerful Ul12000mAh/45.6Watt battery capacity. 8-10h average usage on a single full charge.
Screen Type: 1080P FHD
CPU: Intel Celeron N4000
Graphics Chipset: Intel HD Graphics 600
Hard Disk Interface Type: SATA + M.2
Graphics Type: Integrated Graphics
Hard Disk Memory: 256GB SSD
Standby time: Above 8 Hours
Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
Interface: USB 2.1A
Material of back cover: Aluminum Alloy,Metal,All Metal
Mini SD Card Slot: yes
AC adapter: 100-240V 12V 2A
Support Network: Dual WiFi 2.4GHz/5.0GHz
USB Host: Yes (2x USB 3.0 Host)
Model Number: LincPlus P1
CPU Brand: Intel
Connectivity: 3.5mm Headphone Jack,Micro HDMI,Microphone Jack
Front Camera: 2.0MP
Card Reader Interface: yes
OS: Windows 10
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Audio Jack: 3.5mm Earphone / Mic
Package Contents: 1. Laptop 2. Laptop Charger 3. User Mannual 4. Warranty Card
Display Port Output: Display 1.2 Output
RAM Type: DDR4
Speaker: Built-in Dual Speakers
Package Sizes: 34cm*8cm*31cm
Screen Size: 13.3 inch
Package Weights: 1.9890KG
Battery / Run Time (up to): 4 hours video playing time
WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g wireless internet
SIM Card Slot: Standard SIM card slot
Core: Dual Core
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Camera Type: Single camera
External Memory: TF card up to 256GB (not included)
CD Driver Type: No Supported
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.