The BlitzWolf BW-SDB2 XR is currently the manufacturer’s latest bluetooth soundbar, a sound projector. It is a very demanding piece and since it is a soundbar, it is primarily recommended for TV, but it can be used with anything with a 3.5mm jack and bluetooth, which means you can use a speaker or a speaker. The price is well within the affordable range and can also be ordered from a European warehouse from where it will arrive within 1 week and duty free.
Externally standard, clean soundbar, mostly using gray and metallic colors and actually metal (and wood). It’s basically an extremely demanding piece with a front display.
You can adjust the tone with the built-in equalizer, so it fits better with music or just a movie. The touch buttons are located at the top, with the usual functions such as on / off, volume up. These functions are also available from the remote control.
What can it be used for? With virtually anything: TV, smartphone, game console, media player, laptop, computer, and anything that can transmit audio to him via Bluetooth.
1. 40W 2.0 Channel + 4 Speakers: powerful high fidelity stereo sound stage, pulls you into the beat
2. Fashionable Styling Appearance, exquisite metal and wood surface, add luster and luxury to your home
3. Simple Connection: bluetooth V4.2 wireless connection, compatible with all popular audio connections
4. Multi Scene Modes, optimize settings for enhanced audio output: News Mode, Music Mode, Movie Mode
5. Top Touch Screen + Pre-Display: Automatically remembers the selected volume level when powered off and on
6. Automatically turns on and off when your TV does
7. Remembers the selected EQ mode
8. Adjusts to a moderate volume automatically
Model: BW-SDB2 XR
Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz 300mA
Bluetooth Version: V4.2
Bluetooth Profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, GAVDP V1.3, HFP V1.7, HID V1.1, IOPT, SPP V1.12
Speaker Units: 4
Frequency: 60-20K Hz
Separation Degree: 45dB
Port: HDMI, Coaxial, Optical, Auxiliary Port, USB, Wireless bluetooth
Plug: EU, US
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.