Do you like racers with a slightly different design? With a hint of bling-bling? This is the Vampire2 Flywoo, a device based on a carbon structure X 21 cm diagonally engine, designed to accommodate a FPV Air Unit DJI. It is designed for propellers up to 5.1 inches, with arms that are 3 mm thick to carry brushless motors NIN 2306.5 to 1750KV. They are powered by a 4A ESC of 50A and driven by a flight controller GOKUF405 flashed with Betaflight. An integrated Bluetooth module allows access to wireless settings from a smartphone.
The FPV Air Unit and its camera handle HD video feedback for use with the DJI headset. The two antennas of the DJI module are guided by a piece of TPU, which also provides ventilation with vents. There is no need for a radio receiver if you have the DJI radio control, but you may prefer a version equipped with a TBS Crossfire receiver. The device, which weighs 330 grams, is expected to accommodate a 6S battery! It comes with a Gemfan 51466 tripod propeller set. The price? The Flywoo Vampire2 HD will be offered from $369.00 at Banggood Store, with the choice between Titanium and Gold.
- Equipped with GOKUF405 + 50A BLHELI_32 ESC Stack
- Bind and Fly Built and test flown
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth racing settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with NIN 2306.5 motors ( 6S Version)
- Integrated bluetooth configuration module
- Weight:330g ( without battery)
Brand Name: Flywoo
Model: Vampire2 HD
Item Name: 210mm F4 Bluetooth 4S 5.1 Inch FPV Racing Drone
Material: Full 3K Carbon Fiber Arms Plate Thickness: 5mm
Side Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
Top Plate Thickness: 2mm
Bottom Plate Thickness: 3mm
Protect Plate Thickness: 2mm
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.