Progress does not stand still, and almost every day in the electronics market there are many new gadgets. Zeblaze company recently released Zeblaze Crystal 2 watch, and today they have already begun to take pre-orders for the new model – Zeblaze Vibe 3 HR. As it is clear from the title, this watch is an update of the popular enough Zeblaze Vibe 3, and the HR attachment in the title means the presence of an optical heart rate sensor. But the ability to measure the pulse is not the only difference between this model and the previous one.
It’s called Zeblaze Vibe 3 HR and is a new smartwatch dedicated to those looking for a device with a rather aggressive design.
With a 1.22-inch color IPS display with a 240 x 240 pixel resolution, the Zeblaze Vibe 3 HR has a 3D interface and a fourth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass to protect the display.
Probably the most interesting feature of this smartwatch is the GreenCell heart rate monitor, which should read the wrist very precisely (it will work non-stop, so as to offer a 24-hour report at the end of the day).
In addition to monitoring the heart rate, the watch can also take into account steps, calories burned and other data thanks to the built-in proximity sensor and accelerometer.
Finally, there will be various sports modes, support for notifications of messages, calls and calendar, a body with IP67 certification (resistance to dust and water).
There is support for notifications of calls and messages from the connected smartphone, remote control of the camera’s shutter, alarm clock, calendar and tracking of several sports modes. Zeblaze Vibe 3 HR is not powered by a battery, like the previous model, but from a rechargeable 180 mAh battery. It charges from 0 to 100% in about 1.5 hours, and its charge is enough for about 5 – 7 days of the gadget in standby mode.
Heart rate monitor
● HRM heart rate monitor function will give you the real-time feedback, let you know about your heart rate anytime and anywhere
Display Health Parameters
● This smart wristband can display the time, date, steps, distance and calories clearly. Let you know your sports data immediately
Sync Sports Data
● When Bluetooth paired your smartphone, you can sync your data to the Android phone and iOS phone. It gives you a real-time assessment of your exercise throughout the day
● Master your exercise and calories consumption at any time and anywhere, monitoring your raining status at any time
● Are you curious about your sleep quality? Sleep monitor function will give you the answer
● Control your smart phone to take phones on your wrist
● When it's synchronized with your phone, the watch gives an alarm by beeping when the phone is more than 10m away from the smartwatch
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Built-in chip type: Nordic 52832
IP rating: IP67
Alert type: Vibration
Bluetooth calling: Answering,Caller ID dispay,Caller's name display,Phone call reminder
Find phone: Yes
Groups of alarm: 5
Health tracker: Drinking reminder,Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Messaging: Message Sender ID display
Other Function: Alarm,Bluetooth,Stopwatch,Waterproof
Notification type: Facebook,Line,Skype,Twitter,Wechat,Weibo,WhatsApp
Remote control function: Remote Camera
Screen size: 1.22 inch
Operating mode: Press button3
Battery Capacity: 180mAh
Charging Time: About 1.5 Hours
Standby time: 5-10 days
People: Female table,Male table
Band material: TPU
Case material: Diamond Carbon Coating
Shape of the dial: Round
Compatability: Android / iOS8.0 or above
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Dial size: 5.00 x 5.00 x 1.48cm
Package size (L x W x H): 17.20 x 12.00 x 3.00 cm / 6.77 x 4.72 x 1.18 inches
Package weight: 0.1800 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 27.00 x 5.00 x 1.48 cm / 10.63 x 1.97 x 0.58 inches
Product weight: 0.0750 kg
nice and probably good quality watch … but I have a problem … the strap is very short for me … I will not switch on my hand … I have a big hand … can you secure a long strap ???
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.