A few helicopters on Helicomicro? The E119 is a low-cost model, which allows you to rediscover the sensations of flying an RC helicopter, so different from those of a multirotor. The main engine is an 8520 brushed, which is probably not the most powerful engine available, but is enough to ensure nice flights. No aerobatics, it is not intended for 3D evolutions. The main rotor, flybarless, measures 24.9 cm in diameter. The tail rotor is a brushed 0615.
Eachine ensures that the device is crash-resistant – we want to do this, since this is the weak point of helicopters. The battery is a 350 mAh Lipo 1S 3.7V 1S 3.7V battery that provides, according to the manufacturer, up to 15 minutes of autonomy. Not bad for a 46-gram device… The 2.4 GHz radio control provided offers a range of about 80 meters. It is available in mode 2 (gas on the left) and mode 1 (gas on the right). The price? From $45.99 at Banggood Online Store.
- 4CH, 6-Aixs gyro, flybarless, it takes advantage of principle of aerodynamics to design the blades, provides the strong power and makes the helicopter to fly stably.
- Using the 8520 coreless main motor, the motor case is made of high temperature resistant material(Max 150℃), reduce the problem causing by high temperature, such as lose magnet.
- 3.7V 350mAh 25C lipo battery to provide strong power, flight time is up to 15 mins.
- The canopy is made of tenacious materials, high-elasticity and crashworthy.
- 4CH transmitter, with LED display, to read the flight data clearly.
- With head-direction Indicator light, helps to distinguish the flight direction during the flight.
- Flight weight is only 46g, aerodynamic body to reduce flying drag, saving power and looks beautiful.
Product: RC Helicopter
Controller Modes: 2 Kinds
Mode 1: Right Hand Throttle
Mode 2: Left Hand Throttle
Body Length: 268mm
Body Height: 80mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 249mm
Main Motor: 8520 Coreless Motor
Tail Motor: 0615 Coreless Motor
Flight Distance: 80-100M
Flight Time: Approx 15Mins
Charge Time: About 60Mins
Battery: 3.7V 350mAH Lipo Battery (Included)
Battery Of Controller: 6*1.5V AA Batteries (Not included)
Flight Weight: 46g
Packing Size: 352*254*91mm
SUPER nice for a TOTAL beginner to RC heli’s. BUT, the rear motor is either REALLY weak, or, it’s designed FOR BEGINNERS. AND THATS NOT bad! But, doing spins, it’s reeaally slow. As an example, my V911S and V911 spin like a tops with right stick to full horizontal left or right. Maybe they designed it that way, I don’t know. It flys slow period. And the advertisements say it has a brushless main motor, nope. I knew that by just looking at the pictures in the ads, and you see two wires soldered on the top of the main motor, dead giveaway, it’s brushed, not a bad thing, just misleading. So, if you fly quads, or airplanes, or RC anything, and want to dip your toe in RC heli’s, THIS IS the bird for you!! Only thing I could think you could break in a crash is the tail boom. Everything else is BOMB PROOF!! And it’s CHEAP!! Until Dec. 5’th. from Banggood. Drone, or no-drone RC heli newbies, your heli has arrived!! DON’T get it stuck in a tree!! And it has a nice LED light in back, so you know which direction it’s in. Try to fly it tail facing you, learn to hover! Also, has AMAZING battery life! V911S/V911, maybe 6-7 minutes of flying time, max! This thing? Almost, or at 15 minutes!! UNBELIEVABLE flight times!! Maybe why the bird is so slow?? Conserving the battery?? If you have a V911, etc., it is not for you. But for a beginner, ABSOLUTELY!! Or, to fly around the living room or office at lunchtime, yes!
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.