The coronavirus outbreak in China may end up leading to a shortage of drones, even new models like the Zino 2 are shown as “out of stock” or “discontinued”. Since the first deaths from the virus were reported, it seems like the hall market has froze. Before the epidemic, almost every day new models like the FLYWOO CHASERS were announced.
FLYWOO announced their 138mm size FPV race drone with two type of camera rigs. While the HD version comes with on-board DJI FPV Air Unit, the more affordable Budget edition with Caddx Ratel camera and 450mW video transmitter. In case you need 4K recording, both variants comes with fixed GoPro camera mount.
According to the rumored specs, all electronic parts are 3-6S LiPo rated. The manufacturer suggest to use 850-1300mAh batteries. The powerful ROBO 1507 2900KV brush-less motors are matched with 3 inch propellers and 50A 4-in-1 electronic speed controller.
- Equipped with GOKUF722 Flight Controller + 50A BLHELI_32 ESC Stack
- Equipped with ROBO 1507 2900KV Motors
- Equipped with GOKU TX-NANO 450MW VTX
- Equipped with Caddx Ratel Camera , 2.1mm Lens
- Bind and Fly Built and test flown
- Pre-tuned with smooth racing settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Integrated bluetooth configuration module
Brand Name: FLYWOO
Item Name: 138mm 3 Inch F7 3-6S CineWhoop FPV Racing Drone
Optional Version: PNP ( without Receiver)
Drone Wheelbase: 138
Material: 3K Carbon Fiber
Top Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
Bottom Plate Thickness: 2mm
Battery: NOT Included
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.