Announced at the beginning of April, the Inmotion V11 electric wheel will only go into final production in the next few weeks. The manufacturer is taking advantage of this time to develop its first suspended wheel, drawing inspiration from the feedback received from both Internet users and the first beta testers.
The first modification was announced just two weeks after the launch press conference. While the initial announcement mentioned a 1420 Wh battery, Inmotion indicated at the end of April that its V11 would finally embark the equivalent of 1500 Wh, and specified that the lithium-ion cells would finally be purchased from LG, a guarantee of quality compared to no-name components from the Chinese market.
At the beginning of June, the manufacturer announced another welcome change, this time relating to the admissible intensity during recharging. The initial specifications included two charging ports capable of accepting 1.5A, or a maximum of 3A at input. Ultimately, the V11 will be equipped with two 2.5A ports, which should reduce recharging time. 5A ports would probably have been even more appreciated, but the improvement is still welcome.
More recently, Inmotion asked Internet users to give their opinion on the desired operation of the V11’s power supply when the wheel reaches the end of its charge. It thus proposes to choose between two different scenarios and says it wants to feed on the comments of Internet users to adjust the final parameters of the wheel. Option 2 seems to be the preferred option for the moment.
It remains to be seen whether this opening will remain the order of the day once the V11 is actually launched on the market? The new Inmotion wheel, equipped for the first time with air suspension, is available for pre-order at 2290 euros from specialist dealers, with deliveries scheduled around the start of September. It will face the KS18 of KingSong which inaugurates a damping system with a different design.
1. Wider 3" Tire Better Grip, Tackle Any Terrain
2. Built-In Air Suspension 2.75" Suspension Travel
3. Responsive Brake Light, Vehicle-like Brake Light
4. Large Pedals, Fitted with grip tape for 20% more friction
5. Dual Charge Ports, Reduce charge time by 2x
6. Leading Cooling System, Triple heat dissipation
7. Fold-Up Handle, No need to carry your ride - roll it next to you like luggage
8. Bright Headlight, 7800lux - the brightest of any electric unicycle out there on the market
9. Built-In Stand, First electric unicycle to stand on its own
10. Embedded Batteries, Batteries are embedded into the motor for lower center of gravity and better handling
11. Improved Control Board, 12 quality MOSFETs means critical components are always there to back you up
12. Custom-Made Motor, With improved torque
Range: 75 miles max
Motor Power: 2000W (sustained for long periods, can peak much higher)
Battery: 1500WH 84V
Charging Time: 5 hours with dual chargers (10 hours with single charger)
Max Speed: 31 mph (top speed under ideal conditions)
Climbing Angle: 35 degrees
Tire: 18 x 3 in
Weight: 60 lbs
Payload: 265 lbs
IP Rating: IP55
Leading Cooling System for high-performance heat dissipation (convection, conduction, fan)
Lights: Front (4800 lux) and rear automobile-level taillight
Charger Output: DC 84V* 1.5A
Advanced in-app statistics give you access to data to track your performance and usage habits
Engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.