Xiaomi’s appliance partner VIOMI is releasing a new robot vacuum cleaner this year. After the VIOMI V3 which navigates with a camera, in test here, here is the VIOMI S9 with laser navigation for more precision.
The previous VIOMI robot vacuum cleaner surprised us by its very good quality/price ratio. But nothing surprising since that’s how we recognize a product belonging to the Xiaomi ecosystem. Nevertheless, the VIOMI V3 did less well than a Roborock S5 when it came to finding your way in space. Indeed, the previous VIOMI’s robot vacuum cleaner could not differentiate the parts that make up a housing. This problem seems to be the weakness of the V-SLAM navigation system using a camera.
However, Xiaomi’s partner corrects the shot with his new VIOMI S9. In that the robot vacuum cleaner uses a LiDAR to locate itself in space. This laser navigation system is the same as that of the Roborock S5 which had beaten the Dreame F9 in this comparative video test. But where Dreame does better than Roborock is by offering this navigation system on a complete robot vacuum cleaner for 300€!
Indeed, the VIOMI S9 is not only equipped with a laser navigation system. It is also well equipped. For example, there is a mop that humidifies itself with an electronic system. This system allows a more important humidification than with a passive filter system. And that’s not all, since Xiaomi’s new vacuum cleaner also has a 2700 Pa suction, a 100 Pa improvement over the VIOMI V3. Finally, the S9 is capable of vacuuming harder as soon as it detects that it is on a carpet.
Finally, note the pleasant design of this vacuum cleaner. A specificity to which we are accustomed Dreame. You can already buy the VIOMI S9 on the official store of the manufacturer.
1. 950W high power provides strong suction of 2700pa, easy to collect tiny dust.
2. A smart map customized cleaning plan can store multiple maps, freeing your hands.
3. The automatic dust collection function can automatically empty the dirt after cleaning, and the LED display and APP will remind the replacement of the dust bag.
4. The 5200 mAh large capacity battery can work continuously for 220 minutes and can clean up to 320 square meters at a time.
5. The power-driven miniature pressure tank can precisely control the spray and flow rate to avoid leakage and damage to the floor.
6. Y-mop mop algorithm has S/Y type entry mode, 250ml large water tank, clean up to 250 square meters floor at one time.
Battery Capacity: 5200mAh
Rated Voltage: Main Unit: 14.4V
Automatic Suction Station: 24V 1.5A
Rated Power: Main Unit: 50W
Automatic Suction Station: 950W
Rated Input: 220V 10A
Climbing Ability: 20mm
Dust Bag: 3L
Water Tank: 250ml
Water Control: Smart electronic with 3 level constant pressure water control
Product Weight: Main Unit 3.8kg, Automatic Suction Station 4.0kg
Package Weight: 11.3kg
Product Size: Main Unit 350 x 350 x 98mm
Dirt disposal 356 x 250 x 193mm
Package Size: 411 x 411 x 435mm
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.