Mukul Sharma is an influential online informant from India, who regularly posts reliable information about new developments in the world of mobile devices on his Twitter page. Today, he shared information on the release of low-cost wireless headphones. Xiaomi headphones were seen in the database of Bluetooth Special Interest Group, which specializes in wireless standards development and device certification. Insiders are sure that this is Redmi AirDots 2. The novelty may make its debut in the nearest future.
The first generation headset was introduced about a year ago. The device came on sale at a record low price. The headset was controlled by a mechanical button, Bluetooth 5.0 support was implemented. Autonomy of Redmi AirDots in music playback mode – 4 hours. Using the charging case allows prolonging the work period without recharging up to 12 hours.
Redmi AirDots 2 can debut simultaneously with the new Xiaomi smartphone. The presentation is likely to take place in the second half of this month. Insiders expect the manufacturer to reduce the delay as well as improve the sound quality. No significant changes in the design concept should be expected.
1. Noise Reduction of 7.2mm Moving Coil Drive Unit and DSP Intelligent Environment Noise Reduction
2. Free to adjust, comfortable to wear, not easy to fall
3. 12h long battery life, with charging box
4. Double-ear multifunction button, anti-missing
5. Summon voice assistant, voice control mobile phone
6. Comfortable to wear, self-adjusting, not easy to fall off
7. Headphone Battery Capacity: 40mAh
8. Charging Box Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Model: AirDots 2
Main Functions : Bluetooth
Application: Running, Sport, Working
Cable Length (m): 0m
Compatible with: Computer, Mobile phone
Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Bluetooth Version: V5.0
Product weight: 0.0400 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 6.20 x 4.00 x 2.72 cm
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.