The Chinese industrial giant Xiaomi continues to supplement the range of electric toothbrushes. The new Soocas C1, offered at the crowds finding site, is designed for children. It costs only $45.99, and shipping orders should begin on August 27.
The brush is suitable for children aged 4 years and over. In the calculation for milk teeth, the product uses soft synthetic bristles made by DuPont and soft rubber. Two cleaning modes are available: soft and care.
The appearance of the Soocas C1 brush is collected in such a way as to please the child. In addition, there is a mobile application with an animated step-by-step help how to properly brush your teeth. The application rewards the child with interactive gaming rewards that encourage him to care for his teeth.
Soocas C1 is enclosed in a rubberized housing with water protection IPX7. The front panel is removable, there are two options with a rabbit in blue or red overalls (in the box, put a few more stickers with this character). Used interchangeable heads with antibacterial soft bristles DuPont. When the teeth are cleaned twice, a 800 mAh battery provides up to 20 days of operation without recharging.
● APP funny cartoon attracts kids' attention, teaches them to brush teeth
● Soft rubber small head and antibacterial soft brush, poisonless and tasteless
● Timely Pressure Induction protects kids' teeth from harm
● Waterproof design for direct clean after using
● With a replaceable cartoon pattern
● Charging mode: wireless charging ( a wireless charger holder included )
● Battery capacity: 800mAh
● Charging time: about 12 hours
● Using time: 20 days
Product weight: 0.1060 kg
Package weight: 0.2630 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 2.50 x 2.40 cm / 6.3 x 0.98 x 0.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.50 x 7.40 x 6.20 cm / 8.86 x 2.91 x 2.44 inches
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.