I firmly believe that each of us should at least have seen a toothbrush, most of us have probably seen a sonic toothbrush or another electric one – not necessarily the most beautiful appliances in the house, right? We usually attach so much importance to coordinating all appliances in the house and even with appliances that are in the cabinet most of the time, we pay attention to an aesthetic appearance. Why not for toothbrushes that we (should) have in our hands at least twice a day?
SOOCAS X3, developed in collaboration with Xiaomi, seems to take this point into account. But the electric sonic toothbrush seems to have thought further: In addition to a really attractive design – a matt black body, black brush heads and pink gold contrasting details (or optionally white and pink gold) – the toothbrush offers even more. First, there are the four different cleaning modes: Clean, Sensitive, Gumcare, Whitening, i.e. Cleaning, Sensitive, Gum Care and a mode to support the removal of stains. All four basic modes can be activated at the touch of a button; the currently active mode is indicated by the various LED displays recessed under the pink gold button.
But what sets the SOOCAS X3 apart from most sonic toothbrushes is – typically China gadgets – the Bluetooth function. Via app, for example, the battery of the brush can be read off, and various settings can be made and saved: For example, a very personal mode can be put together in which the duration and intensity can be set individually. You can also use the app to select more specific, preset modes, such as tongue cleaning or plaque removal.
With regular use, virtual medals can also be collected, since the duration and frequency of brushing teeth are recorded completely automatically and can be displayed daily or monthly – but this little gimmick is probably particularly interesting for younger people, who may see the medals as an incentive for regular brushing.
The SOOCAS X3 is charged via a supplied inductive charging station. Equipped with a 1000mAh battery, the toothbrush should be ready for use for up to 25 days after 16 hours of charging – but this value hardly refers to permanent use, but rather to 2 – 3 times daily commissioning over this period. But if you compare this with the electric toothbrushes of a few years ago, this value is still worth mentioning.
• Taking care of your oral health is easy with X3 Soocare electric toothbrush
• This sonic electric toothbrush can effectively remove bacterial plaque and reduce gingiva necrosis
• It gives you the new brushing experience
• Smart wireless charging: the base can automatically identify the electric brush, very convenient for you to use
• Long service time: built-in 1000mAh lithium-ion battery, the charging time is about 16 hours, the usage time is about 25 days
• Customized setting: you can set or choose the mode, intensity and brushing time through your phone
• Bluetooth connectivity: you can connect the electric brush with your phone by Bluetooth, the APP will show you some information, such as the cleaning degree, the residual electricity, the time for replacing brush head
• The whole body is washable: the whole body is IPX7 waterproof level
• Fine workmanship: with beautiful and compact appearance, this electric toothbrush also gives you the sense of beauty
• Rated voltage: 110 - 240V
• Charging time: about 16h
• it is needed to bind the toothbrush before using.
• No need to connect Bluetooth during using, and you can syc the data after use in the APP. ( it can not work normally when connecting Bluetooth )
• Here is the product's English user manual
Product weight: 0.1230 kg
Package weight: 0.6530 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 19.30 x 2.40 x 2.40 cm / 7.6 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 19.70 x 22.50 x 5.40 cm / 7.76 x 8.86 x 2.13 inches
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.