The electric scooter Xiaomi Mijia M365, also called in Spain Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter, is a means of transport for a fast, clean, economical and easy to transport city. A scooter of enormous quality and robustness, with great autonomy and characteristics that place it as the best in quality/price ratio.
The design is elegant minimalist roll, one of the most pleasant electric scooters in the market. The quality of the Xiaomi Mijia M365 is excellent, it looks robust with super well-worked finishes, it seems a more expensive scooter what it really is.
It is made of low density aerospace aluminum to weigh little, while endowing it with a huge structural strength to withstand strong rises and descents of curb.
It has non-slip rubber parts, such as handlebar handles or scooter floor where we go. It incorporates a headlight, like that of motorcycles, with a range of 6 meters to take it at night, and a red light back so you can see the cars, which lights more when you brake.
It is super stable and easy to handle , at no time do you have the feeling that you can fall, even at top speed. The feeling of security makes it very comfortable to wear, it is enjoyed.
It reaches a maximum speed of 25 kilometers per hour giving gas to stop on a surface without slope. And with a battery charge you get an autonomy where you can travel 30 Kilometers away.
The acceleration starting from standing is gradual to avoid accidents, and you can give more or less gas to go at the speed you prefer. The gas is not in the handle like in the motorcycles, but it is accelerated pressing a lever with the thumb. This is great to prevent unintended accelerations.
The engine is on the front wheel, so you do not get up from the front in case of accelerating to a stop on a hill, as can happen with a motorcycle.
It has an energy saving mode that will smooth accelerations and maximum speed. It will take away nerve and strength, but it will lengthen the kilometers that can be done with a load. When the battery reaches 50% the energy saving mode is activated automatically.
On very steep slopes you can see that the Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter loses speed , it is its weak point. If the slope is large you have to help yourself with the leg as if it were a scooter without an engine.
Another big difference compared to similar models, is that the wheels of the electric scooter of Xiaomi are inflatable, like those of a bike, a motorcycle or a car.
This makes them much more resistant to heavy blows, that do not make noise on the sidewalks, and that they serve as cushioning when you climb or lower curbs. Also come 2 spare wheels to change when they are very worn.
The material is non-slip rubber that improves grip on all types of terrain. This helps in the stabilization, the grip in the acceleration, and in reducing the braking distance.
When you see the quality of the wheels and the braking system, together with the robustness of the device and the speed it reaches, you realize that it is not a toy, but a means of transport.
The Xiaomi Mijia M365 brakes dramatically, is super safe and has an emergency system with ABS rear disc brake.
The braking system is divided into 3 phases:
The good thing about phase 1 and 2 is that it uses the system that in Formula 1 they call KERS. It is a recovery brake that uses the retention energy to recharge the batteries, so when you brake at the same time you are recharging the battery.
The folding is simple and fast, in less than 3 seconds you have it folded and ready to transport. You just have to bend the neck of the handlebar and that’s it, it’s light years away from the complexity of a folding bike.
The mast itself serves as a carrying handle, it is comfortable to carry.
It has a weight of 12.5 Kilos, quite light compared to other models, although if you have to carry it for a long time it can be heavy. But no problem, because you can take it by pulling it as if it were a suitcase with wheels.
The battery of the Xiaomi Mijia M365 is charged with a charger similar to that of laptops. It has no mystery, it plugs into the current and that’s it.
The LG company manufactures it, so it’s a guarantee of quality. It comes with several security systems, such as anti short circuits, overloads and over currents.
As we have said before, it has an autonomy of 30 kilometers in energy saving mode, and some less in normal mode. It self-recharges when you brake, and when you reach 50% of the battery, the energy saving is automatically activated to lengthen the duration.
With the application for mobile (Android and iOS) you have all the information and statistics you may need. You can also update the firmware of the Xiaomi electric scooter with new improvements and optimizations.
From the APP you can see the speed at which you circulate in real time, the percentage of battery that you have left, activate the cruise control as in cars. It also allows you to change parameters, such as customizing the acceleration force and braking force to your liking.
The Xiaomi Mijia M365 is the best electric scooter that you can buy in relation quality / price, it is worth every euro that is paid for it. It has incredible characteristics, perfect for those who want an agile, fast and cheap means of transport.
● The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
● Powered by 18650 Li-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
● It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the App downloaded in your mobile phone
● 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
● Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
● Smart App. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
● There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
● 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
- Model: M365
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Maximum motor power: 500W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
Product weight: 12.5000 kg
Package weight: 17.5000 kg
Product size: 108.00 x 43.00 x 114.00 cm / 42.52 x 16.93 x 44.88 inches
Package size: 115.00 x 55.00 x 20.00 cm / 45.28 x 21.65 x 7.87 inches
You can write your own disclaimer from APS Settings -> General -> Disclaimer Note.